Repairment of Buckled or Popped Commercial Tiles
When your floor tiles lift from their originally installed position and start pushing other tiles against one another, it creates a ‘tent-like’ bump in your floor. These tiles defect is known as buckled tiles. This defect is also known as pop up tiles or tile tenting. If proper care is not taken while laying the same, the perfectly flat tiled floor may buckle up in the different seasons due to temperature variations, improper installation of tiles and various other factors.
Take a note of the following:
- Being careful when carrying heavy objects and avoid dropping them on the floor tile.
- Don’t purchase the sub-standard tiles so that no tiles are cracking in future on account of poor quality.
- When tiles crack badly and you have no option but to replace it with new tiles. You may not find similar tiles in the shop. Therefore always keep a few tiles for such circumstances.
- Use proper cutting equipment, So that it may prevent tile cracking.
- In shower areas, there may be chances of the popping of tiles due to swelling because of moisture absorption. In this condition, replace floor tiles after removing the old tiles carefully.
- Reinstall the tiles if you can inject the areas with the spot of adhesives.
- For small cracks in tiles, the easiest method is to apply appropriate paint over the cracked surface.
- if the crack in your tile too large ,the only solution is to replace it with new tile.
Contact us to get our services we are here to help you in professionally manners with our trained workers. You can enjoy our services on low cost and finishing on time. We have modern equipments to repair the tiles.